Do you want some quick and easy Smiley coaching tools to help your child survive in this busy world?
I have got just the thing for you and your family. Learning together is so much fun and having shared goals brings you closer together. You are all on the same team. Sometimes we forget that don't we?I believe that happiness is an inside job
When we realise that the power lies inside of us and not on all the external things that we fill our lives up with a never-ending quest for happiness - cars, holidays, clothes, shoes, handbags, toys, video games, social media, TV, food etc (you get the picture). This Smiley Family Pack is for you and your family if ...
This is not for you and your family if ....
- You have trouble sleeping
- You have meltdowns and don't know how to deal with them
- You lack self belief and positivity
- You don't know your own super powers (yes we all have them)
- You are a big thinker and prone to worrying
- You find it hard to relax and be still
How the Inner SMILE was created
- You came to my online Summer Club and already have those materials
- You are all confident, happy and have great emotional resilience (how we bounce back from stuff is how we navigate through life)
Last Summer, I hung out in the park with loads of beautiful souls teaching them how to flex their inner SMILE. You can read about our exciting discoveries here.
This Summer I bought that magic from the park online and savoured every awesome moment, so that I could share it with you.
“We’ve stuck our happy place on our bedroom door to remind us to go there when we wake up……”
“We used our Buddha Belly breathing on a visit to the dentist……we used ours for car sickness on a long journey.”“Thank you Lisa. We’ve loved this. Everything you do gives me a moment to reflect and ground myself.”
“I have become a better Mum since meeting you. Yes I slip sometimes, but I try. I am a lot prouder of my children and I don’t get embarrassed by emotions. I allow them to happen. We talk about them more.”
“We’ve learnt that it’s OK to be angry and why it can sometimes feel so strong….and that’s Ok too. I feel I can deal with that now.”
“I like your idea that other people’s feelings can stick to you like velcro and now we how to stop catching other people’s feelings which will come in very handy at school.”
I have 10 quick and easy coaching techniques
(cleverly disguised as fun and smileyness) which will help you all feel gorgeous from the inside out. This stuff is written for the kids but I'm going to be honest and tell you that parents love it too. Or maybe you have an inner child - we all do - that is taking life a little seriously and needs to bring more play into their life. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
These Smiley techniques will stay with you forever and as you continue to use them as often as possible, they become part of your family life. You will really notice the difference. Parents often write to me months and sometimes years after coaching to tell me they are still doing Smiley stuff or their artwork still hangs on the bedroom wall or about the wonderful progress their child has made.
This is what your Inner SMILE looks like and it doesn't have to be Summer to get it activated. You can learn the tools and know that it is with you wherever you are.
In this Smiley Family Pack, you and I will do a little Smiley coaching together to create and nurture your family's inner SMILE. You will get:-
- 10 bite-sized videos one for each module (see module content below)
- fun creative activities and games when we commit pen to paper, the magic really starts to happen
- a calm colouring booklet for some quiet and quality family time
- a bedtime meditation to make sure you know how to go to sleep with a happy mind
- a Smiley planner so you can make this part of your everyday life
- a special bonus recording which reveals the special SMILE for Mums and how this can help them cope with the most important job they signed up for (no pressure then!)
You have life time access to all the materials which are detailed here:-Lesson 1
Welcome What is your Inner SMILE?Lesson 2
Turn Your Thoughts Upside Down (the art of positive thinking)Lesson 3
Switch on your Belly BuddhaLesson 4
Drift off to sleep peacefully with my heartful meditation Lesson 5
Fill up your sensesLesson 6
Step into your happy safe place Lesson 7
What are you holding on to?Lesson 8
Soothe your big scary feelings Lesson 9
The Gratitude Glasses to help you make time to focus on the good stuffLesson 10
Put it all together and make your own inner SMILE🎁 Bonus Feature
: Live Q&A with Parents and a special SMILE for Mums
👇 Scroll right down to the bottom of the page and see each module detailed in full 👇 How does it work?
- Buy the course online and start straight away. It's easy. This video shows you how it works once you are in the learning den.
- Add my email email@example.com to your safe senders list as you will get emails from me telling you how to get the most out of your course (I often fall into your junk box the first time I contact you so this will make sure we stay in touch)
- Carve out family time as a family to do this together - make it a priority
- Download the worksheets, watch the videos and style it out according to your family's needs
- Get started. Get involved. Have fun. Get Smiley!
What do I need?
Additional Support - I am here to help you!
- Quiet space and a date in the diary - make a commitment to really do this
- An open mind and willingness to try something new
- Paper, pens and craft stuff
- Tablet or electronic device to watch the videos (some of the downloads are better with your ear buds / ear phones)
I am here for you as you make your way through this fun and practical Family Pack. I'm sure it will bring you all great joy and be super helpful in all sorts of situations. However, if for whatever reason, you experience resistance from your child or it brings up strong emotions in you, then please reach out. Often in coaching, anything which needs to be addressed comes out and so it makes sense to have somebody close at hand, who can offer understanding, insights and professional support. I have created a Speak to Smiley Call
which is specifically for that. Click here to book a Speak to Smiley Coaching Call