Do you want your child to choose HEALTHY friendships? Do you WORRY that your child is alone or unhappy?
'Be Your Own Best Friend' is my fun and creative online course that will grow your child’s confidence and self esteem from the inside out. From that, it is then, they can find the friendships they deserve.
👇 You will find a brief course outline further down the page. 👇
DO YOU WANT SMILEY SUPPORT OR TO GO IT ALONE?
This fab and powerful online course is delivered LIVE with me at various times of the year. When you do the course live you get my FULL support, insights and have full access to me via a Facebook Group for 6 weeks.
If you would like to apply for the Live Class Please sign up here. (I want to make sure this is the right programme for your family and also that we’re a good fit for each other. Pop your details in here and I’ll send you an application form which is basically a few questions to help us work it out. We will then have a quick chat over the phone and get connected. I want you to be really confident and clear that you are getting what you need.)
IF YOU'RE DOING THE LIVE COURSE ...
You will need: to be available for the duration of the 6 week course, a Facebook account, time to do the exercises and activities (minimum of approximately 1 hour a week or more if you want to), be willing to give feedback as we go.NEXT INTAKE OF FAMILIES ....
Monday 14th Jan 2019 and 4th March 2019. Check the website for full details here.
LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF!
This course is also available to buy as a learning pack which you can work through with your child. The benefits of learning together are huge. You can see how your child responds to the coaching material, you learn about each other and you may even learn some coaching tips from me which will help you as a parent.
Relationships are our best teachers because at the heart of all GOOD relationships is the connection we have with ourselves.
Often the relationships in our life mirror back to us how we feel about ourselves. Sometimes we’re attracting tricky friends because we don’t value ourselves and we are tolerating bad behaviour. When you become your own best friend and you value yourself, you stop all that!In my work, the children who struggle with relationships usually….
- Have low self esteem and self respect
- Are sensitive and take people’s words and behaviours personally
- Are co-dependent (they feel responsible for other people’s feelings and put others’ needs before themselves when it’s not necessary or healthy to do so)
- Lack assertiveness and confidence
- Doubt themselves and are afraid to stick up for themselves
- Are drawn to toxic on-off / frenemy relationships which get them stuck in a cycle
- Lack healthy boundaries and feel insecure
- Fear rejection and can’t be alone
- Are seeking validation outside of themselves – they are people pleasers
- Are unaware that friendship is a choice and no more than they deserve
You will get …
- a colourful 50 page activity journal with ....
- regular prompts for discussion and reflection
- worksheets and coaching activities
- mini challenges to put your learnings into action
- a recorded weekly 45 minute live coaching call
- engaging and light-hearted coaching with Smiley videos
This course is for you …
If you are aged between 8 – 12 and you feel lonely or like you don’t belong. Or maybe you’ve got tricky relationships in your life – an absent parent, frenemy, a bully, a bucket dipper or a bossy pants who takes over and wants it all on their terms. This course would also be helpful for siblings who argue a lot and jostle for their place in the family.
By the end of this course you can expect to….
- have an increased awareness of your personal friendship values, friendship history and how you are contributing towards it
- have a water tight plan for dealing with tricky people
- have the skills and words to handle conflict without all the drama
- have stronger boundaries so you can take care of your own needs and make sure you’re treated respectfully
- have more self compassion, kindness and empathy so you can be more accepting of who you are and not how others define you
- have improved communication skills – you will know how to assert yourself and what can sometimes stop you from doing that!
- step away from being a People Pleaser or care taking other people’s feelings
- have improved self worth; so you can find friendships that work for you – you deserve the best in life
- feel empowered to choose relationships which lift you up and bring out the best in you
- have tools to help you reduce any social anxiety or worries around judgement or criticism
COURSE OUTLINE ...
👉 Week 1
Welcome & Mini Friendship Assessment
– – Audit your friendship values, look back at your friendship history and truly understand how you arrived in the space you are in now. 👉 Week 2
Get to Know Yourself
– – What are you bringing to the friendship party? Are you over giving? Are you expecting too much? Can you learn to love your own company and enjoy time alone? 👉 Week 3
Step into your own power and learn how to truly value yourself and watch how other people start to value you too. 👉 Week 4
– – Discover how to reduce your anxiety and feel safer in social situations or around angry or mean people. 👉 Week 5
Stand up for Yourself
– – How to be more assertive without losing it or stuffing your feelings down so you can ask for what you need. Your needs matter and you are totally worth it! 👉 Week 6
Be Your Own Best Friend
– – Managing your inner critic (you know that voice in your head which bullies you?) and learning to love and accept who you are – it’s not about being perfect, it’s about being true to who you are!💗 Special Smiley BONUSES 💗
Over one hour of special smiley bonuses to help you grow your self awareness and inner strength from the inside out.
🌈 The Energy of YOU & Your Unique Energy Field Creative Coaching Exercise - - you can work out your own unique energy blueprint and what you bring to the world
🌟 Your Inner Star Guided Visualisation - - to help you step into your empowered self
🦁 Chanting for Courage - - listen as often as possible to build yourself up and feel strong
😊 Strengthening your Inner self - - learn to let go of mistakes and disappointments
"Thank you you’ve helped me Smiley. Whenever I hear your voice I feel so safe! I feel like this course has helped me be more aware of who is a real friend and who I want to play with."
Sophie & Eloise, age 10 "We have really enjoyed these sessions as a family. Amazing!"
👇 Scroll to the bottom of this page for a more detailed outline of the course content 👇